YES can help!
PHONE: 02 6058 6200 or 1800 885 355
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. 1pm to 5pm on Wednesdays
STRUGGLING WITH SCHOOL?
THINKING OF LEAVING EARLY?
DID YOU LEAVE SCHOOL EARLY?
- There are supports available through YES Youth and Family Services to help you get back on track
- Don’t give up. YES can help you get back on track with education and training options that are right for you.
- YES can help you to reconnect with family, get a mentor, or connect with other organisations that may help
- YES can support you and your family depending on your needs
- YES can support you to stay connected with school, work, friends and family
Contact us at The Hub 562 Macauley Street 02 6058 6200 or drop into The Place Youth Centre 329 Griffith Road Lavington 02 6040 5507 to speak with one of our friendly staff.
Links to Learning – Transition Links
YES Youth and Family Services will deliver the Links to Learning Program in 2015 in partnership with the following 3 public high schools and their feeder schools:
- Albury High
- James Fallon High
- Murray High
YES will work collaboratively with schools, students and parents to create individualised development plans to increase students capacity to manage the transition from the familiar surroundings of their primary schools and assure their continued success in the less familiar environments of secondary school.