We strive to build relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
Young People and Families
- We are committed to providing a safe, secure, healthy and supportive environment where ALL young people and their families are valued.
- Our work with young people will value and support their relationships with family, kin and other significant people in their lives.
- We continually work to improve our service provision and will use the feedback of young people and families to make positive change.
- We will actively promote the right of all individuals to make their own decisions.
- We work together as partners in identifying opportunities and achieving goals.
- We will assist young people and families to find their own solutions and recognise their own strengths
Our Team (Directors, Staff, Volunteers)
- We provide an environment where learning and growth are encouraged and mistakes are seen as opportunities from which to learn.
- Teamwork is the ONLY way to achieve our goals
- We are proud of the culture within our organisation and recognise that every person contributes to and benefits from this.
- Our staff are our most valuable asset and our leadership reflects this at every level.
Our Partners (Funding Bodies, Community Partners)
- The client is the focus of all our dealings with our partners.
- Our vision will only be achieved through effective partnerships.
- We work with all our partners in a spirit of respect, honesty and integrity.
Community and Supporters
- YES is mindful of the tremendous support and contribution of our community supporters in promoting and valuing our work.
- We are committed to ensuring that this recognition is translated into achieving our vision and mission.